Existing Dynamics GP customers don’t have to move to another accounting system to go to the cloud. PowerGP Online is here to help.
PowerGP has a migration tool for existing Dynamics GP customers that want to go to the cloud with PowerGP Online. Whether you’ve been using Dynamics GP for a year or two, or you have 20+ years’ worth of GP history, PowerGP Online can migrate all your Dynamics GP data to PowerGP Online. Enjoy the benefits of the cloud today and keep all of your data.
The PowerGP Online Difference:
- No servers or hardware to buy and maintain.
- No backups to create and test.
- No software patches.
- Available with an internet connection.
- New functionality not available anywhere else.
You still get:
- All the capabilities of Dynamics GP on premise, now accessed securely through the web app or a remote desktop connection.
- Full integration with Microsoft Office 365 and Power BI
- The ability to add industry-specific and feature-enhancing ISV solutions
- Support from the thriving Microsoft Dynamics GP community of partners, customers and Microsoft team members
Is it time to upgrade Microsoft Dynamics GP?
Then, it’s the perfect time to consider moving your Microsoft Dynamics GP implementation to the cloud. PowerGP Online gives you the familiar Dynamics GP features you love without the IT administration hassles.
Are you lapsed on your Microsoft Dynamics GP enhancement plan?
Then, it’s the great time to consider moving to the cloud and subscription without paying penalty fees from Microsoft. We can put you in our sandbox, upgrade you to the latest version and pay as you go with a monthly subscription fee.
PowerGP Online gives you the familiar Dynamics GP features you love without the IT administration hassles.
YES! You get to keep your data.
YES! You can keep your existing Microsoft Dynamics GP implementation partner.
YES! Your IT staff will find other, more strategic and productive work to do.
YES! Your data is safe. The Microsoft Cloud is SSAE-16 Certified and SOC Compliant, typically far safer than data maintained on an on-premise server.
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started.