Category: Community

Blog

Dynamics GP 2018 is on it’s Way – Let’s Start Planning!

While attending GPUG Amplify last week, we were given a sneak peek at what’s to come for Dynamics GP 2018.  Microsoft is certainly putting in the resources to continue to add to the feature rich product that really drives their SMB market. The high level Dynamics GP road map, showing the Agile development release […]

Read More
April 3, 2017, Written by 0 comment

An MVP’s Perspective on the Microsoft Dynamics GP Roadmap and Future

Last week I was fortunate enough to attend Amplify in Anaheim California. Amplify is both a customer and partner event for Microsoft Dynamics GP. I was not able to attend the opening session due to a training class I was conducting. Fortunately, GPUG posted the opening session on YouTube, so I could watch it when […]

Read More
March 29, 2017, Written by 0 comment

Dynamics GP Customers and Partners: We Need Your Help to celebrate Fabrikam Day!

Back in 2007, Microsoft refreshed the Dynamics GP sample data. When they did this, they changed the name of the GP Sample Company from The World On-Line to Fabrikam and they set the Sample Company date to April 12, 2017. This date, which is now only a few weeks away, has become known in […]

Read More
March 28, 2017, Written by 0 comment

PowerGP Online Power Party at GPUG Summit

Going to GPUG Summit in Tampa?  Come Party with the PowerGP Online Team at the PowerGP Online Power Party! When: Tuesday October 11th, 2016 Time: 9:00pm – 1:00am Where: Ferg’s Live 490 Channelside Dr. Tampa, FL 33602  GPUG Summit Name Badge Required for Entry We know you are excited about the upcoming launch of PowerGP […]

Read More
October 6, 2016, Written by 0 comment