Want to know more about the changes to Mekorma and what features are being added?
Here is a list:
- All the payment automation we had formally called “Multi-Batch Management” is now included in the Payment Hub. It’s just a matter of getting things set up and as Jay mentioned we can help.
- Automation of Payment Batch creation
- The ability to process and post all payment batches from one window, across company databases.
- EFT and Safe Pay file automation.
- Task Based Security is everything clients could get with our old security models plus more. Couple great things about TB security;
- We are now completely integrated with GP Task and Roles
- Unlimited Threshold levels
- A lot more flexibility in how you can assign approvals, threshold levels and signature logic for each checkbook; in the same company or across companies.
- Mekorma has its own area page, no more hunting around for Mekorma windows in GP navigation.
- Enhanced Table Maintenance capabilities
- Out of Office settings for Secure Approval Workflow
- The ability to reject vouchers from a vendor payment instead of the whole payment amount from a batch. (x80 build)
- Power Approvals App for purchase (x80 Build) This gives approvers a cross company view and ability to approve all payments from a tablet, phone or web browser.
If you have questions, please reach out to our PowerGP Online Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.