Category: Community

Blog

Meet Windi

Meet Windi Number of Times at GPUG Summit:5ish – I think Favorite Color:Brown (and green – I’m a tree person) Enneagram Type:8! If you’re a Big Bang fan, I’m a big ‘ol 😊 Big Passions in my Life:My kids. Travel Being in the woods or fishing. Thing(s) I Love Most About Summit:Presenting and helping people […]

Read More
January 13, 2020, Written by 0 comment

PowerGP Online #IamDynGP Promotion

No Set Up Fees – Hurry, this offer ends June 30, 2019! Have you seen the hashtag #IamDynGP on Twitter or at Dynamics GP events?  #IamDynGP isn’t just a fluffy hashtag, it’s a way of life for the Customers, Partners and the ISV Community who love Microsoft Dynamics GP, just like you.  We may be biased […]

Read More
April 19, 2019, Written by 0 comment

PowerGP Online Party Pennies For Taylor Challenge

Register Now for the PowerGP Online Party at GPUG Summit to make sure you don’t miss out on the fun! A great community rallying around a greater cause with one common goal… make sure Chris Dobkins takes a pie to the face while supporting Pennies for Taylor! If you ask around, one of the greatest things […]

Read More
October 2, 2018, Written by 0 comment

Let’s Party at GPUG Summit!

GPUG Summit 2018 is fast approaching which means that this year’s PowerGP Online party is almost here! RSVP now to join PowerGP Online and our amazing sponsors at The Park Bar in Phoenix, October 16th, from 8:00 p.m. – Late.  If you enjoyed our Funky Tonk party last year, you will love the PowerGP Online […]

Read More
September 18, 2018, Written by 0 comment

Evolve 2018: A New Journey Begins, Join Us at Summit

Evolve 2018: #EvolveGP A journey begins There has never been a better time to be a Dynamics GP Partner. Yes, you read that right. There has never been a better time to be a Dynamics GP Partner: if you are focused on Dynamics GP and understand the deep functionality If you have embraced our expansive […]

Read More
September 14, 2018, Written by 0 comment

It’s A Party

While learning is the top objective at the GP Tech Conference, networking and creating connections is important too.  It’s also helpful to unwind after a long day of education. Join us at The PowerGP Online party Tuesday Night, August 21st, at Three Lyons Pub for a few cocktails and great conversations.  It starts at 8 […]

Read More
July 19, 2018, Written by 0 comment

A Spark of Thought by Pam Misialek: #IamDynGP

A Spark of Thought by Pam Misialek (#IamDynGP) I remember when there was a time where the Dynamics GP Community lived by a set of values, and that was what guided their decisions. Improving the lives and business success of partners and customers was a principle that drove us all. Lately, I’ve seen several tweets, blogs […]

Read More
July 2, 2018, Written by 0 comment

Howdy, Y’all! GPUG Summit 2017 Debrief

Did you know that every PowerGP Online “power user” receives a Free, one-year membership to the Dynamics GP User...

Read More
November 1, 2017, Written by 0 comment

GP Tech Conference Wrap Up-What We Learned. What You Missed. Why The Dynamics GP Community has never been STRONGER!

The Dynamics GP Tech Conference (Aug 8-10, Fargo, ND) was, by far, the BEST Tech Conference in years. I...

Read More
August 30, 2017, Written by 0 comment

PowerGP Online Is A Proud Sponsor GP Tech Conference 2017

PowerGP Online is pleased to announce our sponsorship of the Dynamics GP Tech Conference 2017, the premier conference for Microsoft Dynamics GP Partners. Join us in Fargo this August 8-10 for what has become an annual excursion to the origin of the Dynamics GP product for many Dynamics GP partners. Two days of educational sessions […]

Read More
July 28, 2017, Written by 0 comment